We’ve Got Mail!

2

Posted by Miss Crowther | Posted in Flat Stanley, Global Project | Posted on April 21, 2016

Our regular blog readers will know that we are currently doing a Flat Stanley project with Middleham Primary School in England.

Last week there was much excitement at both schools because the flat friends arrived. Middleham Primary School made us a super video showing us around their school.

We are currently looking after our flat visitors, taking them everywhere we go and showing them what life is like in our part of the world. Stay tuned for our video for Middleham – we just have to put the finishing touches on it and then we will upload it here.

IMGP0177

We think our flat friends were happy to be out of the envelope

We loved the ‘supplies’ they packed for the journey! There were crisps (chips to us), a blanket, coke, toys and many more essentials for the journey from England and Australia. It took approximately two weeks for them to arrive – lucky they were prepared!

IMGP0178

IMGP0183

Meeting our flat friends and reading their letters

IMGP0185

Every flat visitor brought a letter with them introducing themselves and explaining how they became flat.

Click HERE to read the letters our flat friends brought with them. One of our flat visitors wanted to see dolphins. Wish granted!

Flat Person

What do you think we should show our flat visitors during their time in Australia?

Comments (2)

There is a difference in taste between an Aussie Macca’s Quarter Pounder and England’s McDonald’s Quarter Pounder. Because beef is different indeed! I spent a year in England and I thought the burgers were bleh! The first five meals I ate once I got back from England were either burgers or chips, because the difference in chips is even greater!

From Tom

To Mrs Todd,

How made kids does you’re school haves? My school has over 400.

From Lachlan.

Write a comment